Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Impressions

One of my favourite hobbies is looking at photos, especially those taken by my family, friends and me. While arranging the recent ones, I came across some which instantly evoked strong feelings. Incidentally they were all taken in the same location, but in various nooks and corners and at different times of the day. Just as an exercise, I noted down my first impressions. A few days later, I went through them again and had a similar experience and so the third and fourth time. The subjects in the pictures were the usual stuff, trees, lawns, lakes, houses etc, yet, something in the composition, in the natural lighting, created an almost magical appeal to them. And of course, perhaps my love for the place added to the enchantment!


My World



A Moment in Time



Dance on Water


An Artist's Dream


Stillness



Abandonned



A Journey of Love


Magic!!!


Infinite Loneliness


Green Heaven


What do you want???


Pregnant Peace


Eternal Hope


Secret Joy


The Hideout

No comments: